The Springfield Education Foundation announces that Kendall Auto Group is once again supporting Springfield schools, successful graduates and SEF for the 2014-15 school year with their Drive for Education program.
KENDALL IS GIVING AWAY $20,000 IN SCHOLARSHIPS AND A BRAND NEW TOYOTA TO HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS! Apply now!
During our Third Annual Drive for Education Program, Kendall of Eugene will be holding a random drawing to give away 20, $1,000 scholarships to local high school seniors, with one student winning the grand prize of a scholarship AND a BRAND NEW Toyota!
Since 2012, Kendall Auto Group has donated over $500,000 to our local public schools and education foundations. This year a portion of our commitment to education will be directed toward encouraging students to continue to excel in their senior year and move on to higher education.
How do students become eligible to win?
- Students must be a graduating in the class of 2015
- Students must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students must meet their district attendance policy
- Students must have a completed a minimum of 15 service hours, during their senior year, within the local community prior to May 13th.
- Springfield students, by May 13th please drop off or send your completed application to the Springfield Education Foundation office, 525 Mill Street, Room 219, or, mail it to SEF, PO Box 663, Springfield, OR 97477. Or, you can give it to your school counselor to send in.
Grand Prize: Ownership of a BRAND NEW Toyota from Kendall, plus a $1,000 scholarship paid directly to the college or university of the student’s choice.
Runners Up: Nineteen $1,000 scholarships will be awarded. Scholarships will be paid directly to the college or university of the student’s choice.
Contest Details: We will post applicant finalists on www.kendallgivesback.com on June 2nd, 2015. Application finalists must be present at the Drive for Education “drawing ceremony” on Thursday, June 18th at Kendall Toyota at 5:30 pm to win. At this event, the combined names of students will be presented and 20 FINAL names will be drawn for the scholarships and opportunity to win a new Toyota.