Win a $15 gift card to The Washburne Cafe by nominating your favorite SPS graduate from from 2011 – 2021!
Springfield Education foundation is looking for young, driven, and successful individuals for our Rising Alumni Award. These SPS graduates have demonstrated significant potential, through professional accomplishments, academic honors, personal achievement, and/or community involvement.
If you nominate your favorite Rising Alumni, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a $15 card to the Washburne Cafe in downtown Springfield!
This is a great chance to celebrate the accomplishments of a young and driven individual, and it only takes a few moments to fill out the form. Click the button below to fill out an online form, or download a printable version HERE. Mail your nomination form to: PO Box 663 Springfield, OR 97477
Alumni Awards will be presented at the prestigious Honor Roll Society Reception on March 10th. This celebration recognizes individuals and businesses who make a significant financial investment to Springfield Public Schools through an annual gift of $1,000 or more, a bequest, or a lifetime gift of $10,000 or more to the Foundation. These generous donors love to see the results of the hard work that SEF and SPS put into giving our community’s students and educators learning opportunities that will make impressions for a lifetime.
Anyone can nominate a Springfield Schools graduate for the following categories: Rising Alumni, Outstanding Alumni, and Distinguished Educator.
Alumni Awards categories are:
- Outstanding Alumni Award: Given in recognition of alumni for significant contributions in professional practice, personal achievement or community service.
- Rising Alumni Award: Given in recognition of alumni who graduated in the last 10 years. These graduates have demonstrated significant potential, through professional accomplishments, academic honors, personal achievement and/or community involvement.
- Distinguished Educator: Recognizes educators who have graduated from Springfield Public Schools and have continued on to make a lasting impact in the lives of students.
- Legacy Family: Recognizes a Springfield family that has made a multi-generational impact on education in our community.
- SEF Advocate of the Year: Given in recognition of an individual, family, or organization that has championed the mission of the Springfield Education Foundation, and made a lasting impact on Springfield students.