An easy way to support the Springfield Education Foundation is to give regular monthly donations. With regular contributions, you will become a part of a group of our leaders who believe in our mission to help students attending Springfield Public Schools. Giving monthly, allows you to maintain or even grow your giving level without hurting your pocketbook.
Please join a growing set of donors, who we call our “Constant Stars.” It also helps the Foundation as it provides a steady flow of dollars and it saves fundraising costs.
Five different options exist to give monthly. Select which one works best for you. Or simply email email@example.com or call, 541-726-3243 for assistance.
1. Allow Springfield Education Foundation to set up your gift through your checking or savings account:
Here is how it works:
Monthly Donor Form Fill out our Monthly Donor Form, indicating
– How much you would like to donate
– Which checking or savings account you would like to
– When would you like your montlhly gift taken the first or 15th of the month
Send or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Springfield Education Foundation, PO Box 663, Springfield Oregon
At the end of the calendar year we will send a receipt/thank you letter that you can use for tax purposes. If you would like to change any of the above please contact the Springfield Education Foundation office.
2. Through United Way of Lane County. Write or indicate if you would like your donation to support the Springfield Education Foundation. Contact United Way of Lane County at 3171 Gateway Loop Springfield, OR 97477 or 541-741-6000
3. If you are a Springfield Public Schools employee, simply fill out the SEF – SPS Payroll Deduction Form and send it to email@example.com or through interoffice mail to get started. You can direct your donation to the school or program of your choice.
4. Through reoccurring payments through PayPal.
5. Through your regular checks to us issued from your bank.