Live Auction PreviewRegister Here
#1 NW Mediterranean Fusion Experience
Relax upon arrival to a welcoming display of appetizers paired with beverages suitable for after 5 pm and the warm sound of music in the background. Dinner will be prepared utilizing the season’s freshest offerings and the creativity of your hosts, Bev Smith and Nancy Bigley. Sponsored by Bev Smith and Nancy Bigley.
- Dinner for 6 at the home of Nancy Bigley
- Mediterranean cuisine infused with the flavors of the Pacific Northwest
- Custom wine pairings
- To be held at a mutually agreed upon time and date
- Expires 10/18/2019
#2 Date Night
Take your sweetie out every month for an entire year!
- Dine at some of the area’s favorite restaurants: Marché, Café Soriah, Sweetwaters, Oregon Electric Station, Rye and more
- Enjoy great entertainment, such as: Eugene Ballet, Oregon Bach Festival, The Hult Center, Actors Cabaret, The Shedd and more
- Top it off with a stays at Inn at the 5th and Eugene Hilton
#3 The Delights of Brazil
Springfield High School principal, José da Silva will grill up an amazing Brazilian BBQ dinner for 10 people, and transport you and your guests to the beaches of Rio with his famous rum cocktail the Caipirinha! Event to be held at Northern Lights Christmas Tree Farm. Wear your dancing shoes and learn how to samba! Sponsored by Jose and Jennifer da Silva.
- Brazilian dinner for 10
- Enjoy delicious churrasco (grilled meat) and Caipirinhas the national cocktail of Brazil
- Samba lessons provided
- Expires 10/1/2019
#4 Murder in Maui: Murder Mystery Dinner
This package sells for $100/guest. You are invited to a one-of-a-kind luau, hosted by SEF Board Chair Brenda Hansen on August 24, 2019. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to solve a murder (or two). The “cast” of Murder in Maui will delight you with their over-the-top, theatrical talents and have you laughing from the moment you step onto the island. Aloha!
- Murder Mystery Dinner, tickets sold individually, $100/guest
- 24 tickets available
- Authentic Hawaiian dinner and cocktails included
- Hawaiian attire not required, highly encouraged
- Secondary character roles available, should you wish to play along
- August 24, 2019
#5 Alaskan Cruise for Two
Sailing from Seattle, enjoy a Northwest getaway aboard one of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s elegant ships. Take in the beautiful coastline of glaciers and mountains in the land of the midnight sun while enjoying award-winning cuisine. Sponsored by Royal Caribbean International.
- Alaska Cruise for Two for 6-8 Nights (depending on how bidder redeems voucher)
- Choice of inside or outside stateroom (upgrade available for a fee)
- Complimentary meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guests pay only port fees, taxes and gratuities
- Blackout dates: Christmas, New Year’s, Easter, June-July-August, & Thanksgiving
(Not valid on ships during their first 365 days in service)
- Leaves from Seattle
- Expires October 31, 2019
#6 Explore Astoria for Two
Enjoy this trip for two to the Oregon coast for adventures and beauty. You will be able to experience the Pacific ocean and the interesting town of Astoria. Situated near the mouth of the Columbia River, the town has a history of fishing and shipping. Sponsored by Joe and Judy Leahy.
- $1200 gift certificate to Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa (Excludes: New Year’s Eve and Day, and April 25-27, 2019)
- $75-100 gift certificates to Fort George Brewery, Buoy 10 Brewery, T. Paul’s Supper Club, and Astoria Brewery
- $25-50 Gift certificates to 14th Street Cafe and The Rusty Cup
- Tickets to Maritime and Clatsop County Historical Museums
- A round of golf at Astoria Golf & Country Club
- Plus many Astoria “Artifacts”
#7 Portland Meets Korea: Dinner for Eight with Transportation
Pick your favorite people to help you enjoy a one-of-a-kind dining experience located in the Kerns creative neighborhood of Portland. Han Oak is an award-winning minimal chic Korean restaurant boasting a sophisticated tasting menu and owned and operated by Peter Cho and his wife Young Park. Peter attended Centennial Elementary School, Hamlin Middle School and graduated from Springfield High School in 1997. Since opening the restaurant in 2016, Peter has received numerous awards including 2017 Oregonian Restaurant of the Year, 2017 Portland Monthly Restaurant of the Year, and 2017 Esquire Best New Restaurant in America #8. Luxurious round-trip transportation will be provided by Sunshine Limousine. Sponsored by Peter Cho, SHS Class of 1997 and Sunshine Limousine.
- Dinner for 8
- Enjoy a luxurious chauffeured limousine ride to Portland and back
- Feast on non-traditional Korean fare at award-winning Han Oak Restaurant operated by Springfield High School graduate Peter Cho and wife Young Park
- June 8, or 15
#8 Costa Rica Getaway for Two
Costa Rica, which translates literally as “Rich Coast” attracts more than one million visitors each year eager to catch a wave, bathe under a waterfall, spot a sloth or otherwise enjoy paradise. This tiny Central American country embodies the perfect appreciation of life’s simple delights. It is no doubt that Costa Rica was named the “happiest place” on earth for its most content people, best ecological footprint and the average life expectancy according to the Happy Planet Index (HPI). So, whether you’re a beach bum, surf nut, nature enthusiast or just someone looking to chill out and escape the world, visit Costa Rica and experience a vacation like no other! Please see information sheet on the Live Auction table for more details.
- Five night stay at Los Suenos Marriott in Playa Herradura or at JW Marriott Guanacaste in Tamarindo (not available 12/21/18 – 1/4/19; 4/14-20/19; 12/22/19 – 1/4/20).
- Daily breakfast buffet for two.
- Round trip coach airfare for 2 from the 48 contiguous states to San Jose, Costa Rica (blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s). Airline taxes responsibility of purchaser.
- Personal Winspire Booking & Concierge Services provides all travel assistance.
#9 Gourmet BBQ Dinner with Superintendent Bruce Smolnisky
Superintendent by day-BBQ aficionado by night, Bruce Smolnisky will prepare his famous flank steak paired with delicious sides and dessert prepared by first lady Shelley Smolnisky. Our Superintendent of Springfield Schools also has a flare for comedy so be prepared to laugh.
- This BBQ dinner for 6 will be prepared especially for you by Superintendent Bruce Smolnisky and first lady Shelley Smolnisky.
- It includes a delicious flank steak bbq’d to perfection, sides, dessert and wine.
- Choose from these dates: June 22, 23, 28, 29 or 30, 2019
#10 Lane Transit District Party Bus
Up to five hours of fun with 40 of your closest friends, family and co-workers! You name the day, time and location. The possibilities are endless: a wine tour, a company party, Christmas lights tour, a children’s birthday party, a class field trip, or a family reunion. Sponsored by LTD.
- Use of an LTD bus for five hours for 40 people!
- You name the day, time and location
- Home football dates excluded
- Route is limited to Lane County and is subject to approval by Lane Transit District
- Expires 7/31/19
#11 SEF Celebration: “Back to the 80’s”
This package sells for $60 per guest. Experience THE PARTY in Springfield on Saturday, June 22, 2019. You’ll be transported to a time of bold style, shoulder pads and high hair with live 80’s music. Buy a ticket for yourself or bring a whole group of your friends! Hosted by Travis and Mindy Fryback. Sponsored by The Party Team and Texas Roadhouse.
- Enjoy a delicious pig roast, supplied by our friends at Long’s Meat Market
- Scrumptious sides to be served by Texas Roadhouse
- Saturday, June 22, 2019, at the home of Travis & Mindy Fryback in Springfield
- $60 per ticket
- Dance along to live 80’s music
- Springfield Education Foundation board members will keep your beer and wine glasses full!
#12 Bend Area Adventures
Dubbed the “Outdoor Playground of the West” for a thousand good reasons, enjoy the pristine beauty of Bend. Nestled within the lakes and peaks of the Cascade Mountains, Bend is an exquisite gem! Sponsored by Ken and Barbara Long.
- Lodging for six at the Sunriver home of Ken and Barbara Long
- 3 nights ~ Dec. 13-16, 2018 or Apr. 18-21, 2019
- Enjoy local activities: One round of golf for 4 with a golf cart at Crosswater Club; four passes to the High Desert Museum; and 4 SHARC passes
- $100 gift certificate to the distinctive Blacksmith Restaurant in Bend
- $50 Sunriver Resort gift card
#13 Backyard Entertainment Center!
Transform your backyard into an entertainment paradise. Invite the neighbors over while you barbeque on your Green Mountain Grill wifi-enabled smoker and enjoy the bounty of your labor as you dine on a custom-made Urban Lumber redwood picnic table. Sponsored by Joe and Judy Leahy.
- Custom-made redwood picnic table by Urban Lumber Co.
- Green Mountain Grill wifi-enabled pellet smoker
- $100 gift certificate to Lane Forest Products
- Fire pan, BBQ accessories
- Package delivery available within 20 minutes of the Eugene/Springfield area courtesy of Urban Lumber Company
#14 Signed Dan Straily Jersey
You can take home a one-of-a-kind Dan Straily jersey signed specifically for this evening’s event. Dan is the starting pitcher for the Florida Marlins and a Thurston High School Class of 2006 graduate. He is the only Springfield Public Schools alum in the MLB. The top-of-the-line custom framing is alone valued over $500. This jersey is a priceless.
- Signed Dan Straily Marlins jersey
- Custom framing by Ducko’s Frame Shop